Sunday, April 24, 2011

Our plans change again !!!

Our plans have changed again.......... 

I have to have rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder before we can leave on our trip.  I have been having problems with my shoulder for a very long time, but now it is much worse and after having an MRI and seeing the doctor, we have decided that I need to have the surgery now.

Three years ago, I had rotator cuff surgery on my left shoulder, so went back to the same doctor, Dr Pratley, on April 14th. He referred me to a surgeon in Orange County. We saw him on Monday the 18th, and scheduled the surgery for Tuesday April 26th.

The physical therapy is about two and a half to three months, so we are now hoping to leave by the first part of July.  We are still planning to be attending the FMCA Rally in Madison Wisconsin in August.  I will not be writing in the blog as much for a while, but will catch as soon as I can.